This flavorful Keto Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops meal only takes about half an hour to get on the table, so it is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want something a little healthier than taking out.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25–30 minutes
4 boneless pork chops, 1” thick
Salt and black pepper, to taste
2 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
2-3 cloves fresh garlic, finely minced
12 oz. fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
4 oz. cream cheese, softened and divided
2 T. sour cream
1 c. organic, sugar-free chicken broth
1. Cut each pork chop with a sharp knife along one side to form a pocket, being careful not to cut all the way through. Season each side with salt and black pepper, to taste, and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and garlic over medium heat in a large, high-sided skillet. Cook until garlic turns fragrant and golden brown, approximately 2-3 minutes.
3. Working in batches if necessary, add fresh spinach to the skillet and cook until it wilts, stirring constantly.
4. Add 3 ounces of cream cheese and sour cream to the skillet and stir until spinach is coated and the cheese is completely melted. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and remove from heat. Let cool slightly before stuffing each pork chop with an equal amount of the spinach mixture, removing all of the spinach mixtures from the pan in the process.
5. Add remaining tablespoon olive oil to the same skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add stuffed pork chops to hot skillet and cook approximately 3-4 minutes per side or until pork is browned and cooked through. Remove pork chops from skillet and transfer to a serving dish. Cover with foil to keep warm and set aside.
6. Add chicken broth and remaining cream cheese to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat. Scrap up brown bits from the bottom of the pan while stirring to incorporate the cream cheese into the sauce. Continue cooking until sauce is reduced by one-half, approximately 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
7. To serve, spoon some pan sauce over each keto spinach stuffed pork chops and enjoy immediately.
Keto Spinach Stuffed Pork Chops Nutritional Information:
Total Carbs: 4.5 g
Fiber: 1.9 g
Net Carbs: 2.6 g
With the help from Custom Keto Diet, they will help you create ” A Done For You” 8-week keto meal plan completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂