Ever heard of a keto sandwich bread? Wondering how you can make it? Well, let me tell you it’s not as hard as you think. It doesn’t involve a complex process like that baking a loaf of bread (which is kneading the dough!) It’s actually very easy that preparation and cooking time takes no more than 5 minutes.
This meal is similar to a pancake which relies purely on kitchen staples such as eggs, flour, baking powder, oil. But instead of milk, heavy cream is used. It is light-textured, soft, and can be paired with a variety of food.
Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
1 Large Egg
2 tbsp Heavy Cream
2 tbsp Coconut Flour
2 tbsp Olive Oil
½ tsp Baking Powder
1. Pour olive oil into a microwave-safe dish, coating the bottom and sides evenly.
2. Add in egg and heavy cream. Beat until well mixed.
3. Stir in coconut flour and baking powder.
4. Spread the batter evenly into the dish with a rubber spatula.
5. Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Keto Sandwich Bread with scrambled egg!
Keto Sandwich Bread Nutritional Information:
Energy – 422 kcal
Protein – 7 g (7%)
Fat – 42 g (90%)
Carbohydrates – 3 g (3%)
With the help from Custom Keto Diet, they will help you create ” A Done For You” 8-week keto meal plan completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂