Craving for a meal that is rich in flavor and easy to cook, it takes only 30 minutes? Then this Keto Chicken Florentine will definitely satisfy you!
Some think that this dish takes forever to cook but to be honest, you can prepare this hearty meal even if you struggle with cooking. Perfect to serve during dinner with your loved ones, in cold-weather too. Included in this meal is spinach which is known to be a super-food. It’s loaded with nutrients in a low-calorie package.
The butter, shallot, chicken, and chicken stock put together already makes a delicious aroma. What more if blended with heavy cream and spinach? It’s definitely a meal you shouldn’t miss!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
1 Chicken Leg Quarter
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Minced Shallots
1.5 cups Chicken Stock
2 tbsp Heavy Cream
1 cup Fresh Spinach
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
2. Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
4. Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
5. Take chicken out of the pan and set it aside.
6. Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
7. Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
8. Return chicken into the pan.
9. Serve the Keto Chicken Florentine hot.
Keto Chicken Florentine Nutritional Information:
Energy – 507 kcal
Protein – 53 g (44%)
Fat – 30 g (53%)
Carbohydrates – 4 g (3%)
With the help from Custom Keto Diet, they will help you create ” A Done For You” 8-week keto meal plan completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂