This creamy keto garlic butter shrimp is one of the keto recipes that everyone will go crazy about. It is packed with flavors thanks to the shrimp, butter, garlic, basil, cherry tomatoes, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese combined. You can make this over lunch or a quick dinner meal. And the best thing about it? Most of the ingredients are a kitchen staple and it’s very easy to make, it won’t take you more than 30 minutes!
This dish is very rich and creamy, you will surely make this over and over again!
Preparation / cooking time: 30 minutes
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
200 grams Shrimps, deveined and shelled
Sea Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
2 Tbsp Butter
1 clove of Garlic, minced
6 pcs Cherry Tomatoes, in halves
1 cup Arugula
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
2 Tbsp Fresh Basil, chopped
½ Lemon, squeezed
1. Over medium heat, heat the skillet and add the olive oil.
2. Add shrimps and cook until the color turns into light orange, about 2 minutes.
3. Remove from skillet and set aside.
4. Lower the heat to low and add butter. When the butter has melted, saute the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
5. Add cherry tomatoes and arugula. Then, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are tender and arugula is just wilted.
6. Add in heavy cream, parmesan, and fresh basil.
7. Add the shrimps back to the skillet and stir to combine.
8. Bring the mixture to simmer.
9. Lastly, squeeze half a lemon before serving.
Creamy Keto Garlic Butter Shrimp Nutritional Information:
Calories – 616
Protein – 47.4g
Fat – 45.3g
Carbohydrates – 8.2g
With the help from Custom Keto Diet, they will help you create ” A Done For You” 8-week keto meal plan completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂