This creamy and delicious berry keto chia pudding will definitely satisfy your tastebuds. It is not only delish but very healthy too. Chia seeds are low in carbs and a great source of protein and omega 3 fatty acids. The high content of fiber in chia seeds will help you to stay seated for a longer period. These seeds may be small but it is packed with essential nutrients.
Berry Keto Chia Pudding is very easy to make and versatile at the same time. You can actually be creative in making chia pudding and add your favorite ingredient, as long as it is keto-friendly.
It is fit for a healthy snack or breakfast if you want to feel energized in the early morning.
½ cup coconut milk
1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
2 Tbsp chia seeds
¼ tsp cinnamon powder
¼ cup fresh blueberries
1. In a small bowl, add coconut milk.
2. Then, add chia seeds, raw cacao nibs, and cinnamon powder.
3. Using a spatula, mix the ingredients until well combined.
4. Refrigerate for 15 minutes and serve with fresh blueberries and raw cacao nibs.
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Hand
- Serving Size: 1
- Fat: 36.6g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 7.8g
Keywords: Keto Chia Pudding, Berry Keto Chia Pudding, Chia Pudding, Keto Pudding, Berry Pudding